Applicants highlighted as full members before approval

U3ABB

Applicants highlighted as full members before approval

Post by U3ABB » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:40 pm

I have on a number of occasions noted a discrepancy in the number of 'full members' and the number of paid up members. At the start of the year when we first allowed online member activity we had several people who updated their membership details but didn't then pay the current year fees but who appear as 'active' and were counted in the list of full members. This made reconciliation of members against payments somewhat of a trial (and how this first came to light). We now have a potential new member who has completed the online application but hasn't paid and may in fact not become a member as she is still investigating the class she's interested in. Her record is highlighted as 'active' and if we list full members (u011(2b)) she is listed as a full member. She appears in the member applications list - though she hasn't paid. Should members only appear as full members only when they have (1) paid and (2) had their application approved?

nswadmin
Site Admin

Re: Applicants highlighted as full members before approval

Post by nswadmin » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:51 pm

What are your following options set to?

Pay before Enrol
Payment required

U3ABB

Post by U3ABB » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:59 pm

Pay before enrol - Yes
Payment required - Yes

nswadmin
Site Admin

Post by nswadmin » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:29 am

I will pass this on to developers to address in the next release

U3A Central Coast

Post by U3A Central Coast » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:45 pm

We have also found this problem an issue especially as a leader can add a member who hasn't paid into their class in MyU3A. I have logged this as an issue. We also have duplicate members who haven't paid and I have asked a question about deleting members which has been answered in another topic. Margaret CC